Raffle Terms and Conditions
What you need to know
Terms and Conditions ( Raffle Ticket Sales)
Entry is open to all residents of Great Britain. Tickets are not for sale to or by anyone under 16 years of age. If anyone is found to be under 16 they will automatically forfeit their right to a prize. The raffle is not open to members of Hornsea Biker Event or the Hornsea Foundation.
- 1st Prize – Custom Built CX500 – Built by Ribbon if Black Motorcycle Club.
- 2nd Prize – Garden Furniture Provided by Hornsea Garden Centre.
- 3rd Prize – 50 ” LED colour TV.
- 4th Prize – Four Day Caravan Break at Skirlington Lesuire Park in a Premier Cabin.
- Other included, Golfing , Other Holidays , Hotel Breaks.
- Online Entry closes on 24 August 2018
- In Person Ticket Sales Close on the 26th August 2018 @ 15:00pm
- The Draw Takes Place on the day of the Event which is the 26th August @ 15:30pm
Notification of winners
Winners will be notified by telephone. A list of winners will be available on our website www.hornseabikerevent.org/news , or on our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/hornseabikerevent/
Whilst every effort will be made to contact winners, if we are unable to make contact within 90 days of the draw, excess prize funds will be used to fund Hornsea Biker Event Chosen Charities for the year.
Winners will be asked if they are prepared to provide a photograph or to be photographed, and be interviewed to provide a quote about winning a prize to help Hornsea Biker Event and Hornsea Foundation to promote future fundraising draws.
Any money received after the draw close date will be treated as a donation to help fund our work – thank you.
Hillary Rose, Hornsea Foundation Finance Officer, C/0 The Hornsea Foundation 4 The Crescent, Hornsea, HU18 1SW.
Gambling License Information
- Housing , Transportation and Public Protection Gambling Act 2005 Section 19
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council TG1216029-0 ( Registered from 14th March 2016 )